Andrew Ross-Gowan, Chair of the Society of Creative Anachronism Australia Ltd, reports that the Annual General Meeting of the SCAA will take place at Rowany Festival, April 2, 2010.
Andrew Ross-Gowan writes:
Notice of Annual General Meeting of the Society of Creative Anachronism Australia Ltd
At Rowany Festival the AGM of SCAA ltd will be held in the Great Hall on Friday 2nd of April 2010 at 9AM
- Meeting declared open
- Welcome to first AGM to all members and Guests of SCAA Ltd
- Correspondence to the AGM.
- Chair's annual Report
- Treasurer's Financial Statement
- Election of Office Bearers
- Business of the AGM
- Pass the draft Constitution
- Further Business Arising
- Close of meeting
- Date and time of next Board meeting.
For those that cannot attend the AGM there is a Proxy form which is included in the March edition of Pegasus or can be obtained from the SCAA webpage. The current draft constitution may be found online.