The Shire of Ravenwood presents: Meridian Maneuvers February 26-28 2010 Camp Okitayakani Hwy 82 Shellman Ga. 39886
Site: open 5pm Fri to 11am Sun
This year we are changing our site back to an old favorite. Many will remember Camp Okit. We have access to all 3 cabin units. There are 84 bunk spaces available by reservation. Tent camping in the cabin areas is unlimited. Site is discreetly wet.
We plan to utilize the open tournament field and local terrain for our heavy combat scenarios. Don’t forget our traditional “fun shoot” on the archery challenge course. Non-archers welcome.
Teachers – we will gladly set up class space for your needs.
Volunteers greatly appreciated.
Accommodations: electrified cabins, unlimited tenting
- 15 mph Speed Limit
- Vehicles are restricted to designated roads and parking areas.
- No smoking inside buildings. Butt cans will be provided outside.
- Fishing is allowed from the lakeshore only- no boats.
- No swimming is allowed in the lake.
- Cots and mattresses are not to be moved.
- Fires are permitted only in firepits and fireplaces. The dining hall and Seminole Unit house are the only buildings with fireplaces. Each cabin group has its own firepit.
- All trash must be bagged and double-tied for pick-up.
- No pets are allowed on-site.
All state and federal laws apply.
Fees: Weekend Daytrip Feast
Adult $15 $7 $6
Child(5–12) $8 $4 $6
Children under 5 free
Non-members add $3 NMS Pricing per kingdom law
Checks payable to: SCA Inc./ Shire of Ravenwood
Ramirus de Bardolph
Contact the Feastocrat for allergy information.
Take best route to Dawson Ga. Take Hwy 82W to Shellman(12.5 miles).
Camp is 3.5 miles west of Shellman. Watch for signs on the right.
From the west: Take best route to Cuthbert, Ga. Take Hwy 82E
start watching for camp on left about 9 miles out.