Name: Southern War Practice
Date: Saturday, January 23, 2010
Site opens: 10:00 AM
Site closes: 5:00 PM
Group: College of Saint Golias
New Mexico Tech
801 Leroy Pl.
Socorro, NM 87801
Autocrat: Auria of Golias firstname.lastname@example.org
$4.00 per person
Additional $3.00 non-member surcharge
Children under 10 free
***** 50% of proceeds to benefit Kingdom Travel Fund *****
Checks made payable to "SCA, Inc. - St. Golias"
Site is DRY - no exceptions.
. As in years past, the College of Saint Golias will provide sandwich fixings. This year hot soup will be added to the lunch menu. As noted above, 50% of the proceeds of this event will go to the Kingdom Travel Fund.
Directions to Southern War Practice:
1) Take exit 150 on I-25 (northern Socorro exit);
2) Head south on California through 2 traffic lights;
3) Turn right at the third traffic light (California & College);
4) Head west toward the mountain, turn left at the second STOP sign;
5) Head south on Leroy, turn right at the second STOP sign;
6) Take your immediate right into the parking lot;
7) Park, armor up, and have fun!
Please address any concerns or comments to the autocrat.