"Greetings to all from Lord Dorio of Whispering Oaks, Autocrat for the Fall Crown Tourney and Northern Highlights on October the 26.
Here is very important information for the Crown Tourney/Northern Highlights Event Site and Feast Site:
Site/Troll Opens at 9:00 AM. List CLOSE at 11:00 AM!!!
- Both the Feast and Main Sites Are Bone Dry. Sorry
- The Main Site is indoors and has very limited seating, so if you do not want to sit on hard concrete please bring a chair.
- The Main Site is a "pack it in/pack it out" site, which means all trash must be removed by us. Please make every effort to do so.
- There is a day board, don't forget the plates, mugs, etc... to eat with...
- The Feast site has room for 100 off-board , please let the Troll know that you want off-board.
- I am sorry to report, but showers are not available.
- The local New Hampshire National Guard unit has a snack bar on site and it will be open.
- If you are coordinating a vigil please contact me.
- Please contact me for information on where to park for handicap accessibility.
- I have just looked at the MapQuest location for the site's Address and found it be a few blocks off. The Armory is near the intersection of Canal St. and W. Salmon St in Manchester, NH.
- The Feast site is about 5-6 blocks from the Event Site at the Masonic Temple on Elm St. We are using the Rear entrance. The site is only moderately handicap accessible, please let Troll know if you need special arrangements.
* *********Updated Directions to the Site*******************
From the South: Make the best way to I-293N, Everett Turnpike goes straight into it; I-93N you have to take a left onto I-293N and follow the signs. Exit off the Granite Street exit (Exit 5). Turn right at the end of the exit. At the 2nd light(Canal St.) turn left. The National Guard Amory is about 1 - 1 1/2 miles on the right. Parking is just before the Armory.
From the North: Take I-93S to Route 293. Take Exit 6. The exit will circle around and over the Amoskeag Bridge. Get in the Left Lane, Bypass the Canal St. Ramp and continue just ahead to Elm Street. Take a right onto Elm Street. Turn at the 2nd Right, W. Pennacook St. Follow to Canal St. and turn right, the Armory is on the right Parking is just before the Armory.
To the Feast: From the Armory Parking Lot Turn Left onto Canal St., at the first light turn left (W. Brook St.). Go up the road and through the first lights. Turn at the first right past the lights. The Mason Hall is on the right Parking is straight at the end of the street on Harrison St.
Lord Dorio of Whispering Oaks" email: firstname.lastname@example.org