A Grand Yule Court will be held and the entire populace will process at Their Excellencies pleasure. We will have a Potluck where the Barony will provide the Honey Glazed Ham and Carved Turkey Breast. Our generous populace is asked to bring a favorite family-sized side dish and dessert for a sideboard of sharing. Fruit drink and water will be offered and you may bring your personal wine or spirits.
We will have a Garb a Bear in your heraldry competition. Bring a bear dressed in your best heraldry, bears can be no smaller than 10 inches and no larger than 20 inches in height.
Artisans there will be a "just for fun" A & S competition, no documentation required.
There will be a gift exchange with a twist - if you wish to participate in the gift exchange, please bring a wrapped gift (not more than $10). You are welcome to pack your favorite period board games to play.
After the gift exchange we will dance the night away!
This is a new site, there is a playground and parking lots on both 7th street and on West Windsor. The Church is just south of Thomas on 7th street and is on the west side of the street.
SITE OPENS: at 1pm and closes at 10. Site is wet, smoking in designated areas only, no pets except service animals, please
SITE FEES: adult members $10, adult non-members $13 youth (5-17) free, smalls (under 5) are free **Dinner is included with site fee!**
SITE: Encanto Community Church, 2710 North 7th Avenue, Phoenix AZ 85007
Autocrats: Thegn Otto & Bannthegn Lisabetta
~ Items to bring to A St Nicholas Eve Revel~
- Chairs - There are a limited number of chairs at the site
- Feast gear and table covers and decorations to add to the ambiance. No open flame permitted.
- Personal banners and heraldry to decorate the hall. The baronial walls will line the hall.
- A favorite family-sized side dish and dessert for sharing
- Personal Wine or Spirits - if you choose
- Board games to share with friends
- A Bear garbed in Heraldry for the competition
- Arts & Science project for the Just for Fun tournament
- Wrapped Gift for the Gift Exchange with a twist
- Your Dancing shoes