The site tries to answer six questions:
- How did poems and styles of stories differ between medieval entertainers?
- Where would minstrels and troubadors perform their lyric poems?
- Were minstrels literate? Could they read and write music? Explain.
- How were troubadors trained? By their own families? Were they apprenticed to masters? Were they trained in guilds?
- What was the level of education of jongleurs? Were they often self-taught?
- What other important ideas about my topic can you tell me that I have failed to ask you for
Visitors are welcome to enter the discussion.