Join us on Saturday, November 14th at the Washtenaw Farm Council, 5055 Ann Arbor Saline Road, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 48103. Take I-94 to the Ann Arbor-Saline Road Exit. Take Ann Arbor-Saline Road South (towards Saline) and the Farm Council Grounds will be on the left.
Site Opens: 9:00 a.m.
Site Closes: 8:00 p.m.
Site Fee: $7(plus $3 for non-SCA members)
Lunch tavern will be available
Fighters & Fencers: Come Ready to Fight!
There will be lots of opportunities to fight! Armor inspection, authorizations and registration for the tournaments will take place from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. There will be many wonderful prizes to be awarded to the winners of the tournaments.
- CHRISTIANS VS. LIONS SPECTACULAR! Randomly paired Teams of 4 to 5 battle it out with a ferocious Lion!
- THE GRAND TOURNEY - The "12" winners of the Cynnabar monthly tourney engage in combat to determine yearly supremacy.
- A STANDARD DOUBLE ELIMINATION - Just like Crown!
- HEAVY/RAPIER CROSSOVER TOURNEY - Combatants will test there skill in both rapier and Heavy combat.
- THE KNIGHTS OF CYNNABAR - The Baron, his Champion & The Knights of Cynnabar hold the field in counted blow contests at the barrier.
THE "GAMBLING PIT"
THE BARONY OF CYNNABAR AND HOUSE LOWENSTOLZ IS SPONSORING A GAMBLING DEN!
At the gate, you will be given a bag of "coins" in which you can bet on the outcomes of the days contests! Note: this is all in fun! Please treat it as such. We will! Odds and payouts will be posted at the Bookie. A prize will be given out to whomever accumulates the most winnings!
The site is a fairgrounds, and the building may have housed animals sometime during the year. Those of you with allergies will want to plan ahead. The buildings are heated but rustic. There will be chairs, but you may wish to bring your own. Please dress warmly if the weather is expected to be nippy. There are no showers available.
There will be a lunch tavern available, and there are plenty of restaurants and other food options within minutes of the site.