Things to look for:
- An even bigger, better, and more extensive Artisans' Village!
- Many of the same silly activities from Sunday Sillies last year, plus some all new forms of foolery!
- The grand, glorious, and tons-of-fun Three Pillars competition, with fabulous handmade prizes!
- Fighting, fighting, and more fighting! Double elim, holmgang, archery, thrown weapons, and more!
- The traditional Egil's bardic - come for a little bit of silliness and a whole lot of fun! New bards welcome, and anyone can watch. Join us for an evening of fireside musical and poetic delights!
So getting to Lynx Hollow State Park in Creswell is surprisingly easy.
From the North or South, take I-5 to the Creswell Exit #182 and turn west at the end of off-ramp. Turn left onto Hwy 99 directly after railroad crossing. Turn left on to Davisson Road, going up and over the railroad tracks. Park entrance is 2.3 miles on left, directly across from state park sign. Drive on in, check in, and there you are!
The road doesn't have a name and the address is not apparent. If you use Google Maps to get there you can input the Longitude and Latitude (in bold below). The locale below is within a few yards of gate. Egils Event Site @43.862850, -123.025241