Come meet friendly foes on the battlefield. Learn new skills in the many fantastic classes offered. Or just spend time relaxing with friends and family. An Tir-West War truly has something for everyone! There will be challenging war scenarios, classes, and children's activities, as well as cooking and other Arts and Sciences demonstrations. All this plus the beautiful Pacific Ocean will be waiting for you at An Tir West War!
Pre-registration is highly encouraged. Pre-registration is through the ACCEPS site.
All who pre-register for the event will receive a limited edition An Tir-West War tee-shirt. These will not be available for sale other than by pre-registration!
- Pets are welcomed, but must be kept on leash and under control at all times. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- Merchant information: There is a Merchant Application on page 20-21 of the March issue of The Crier. Deadline is June 1, 2009. If you have questions, or need to have the application sent to you electronically, please contact Mistress Gwen the Potter; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camping reservations for large encampments are encouraged. Contact HL Talentus at email@example.com Please include ATWW Camping in the subject.
- The site opens on Thursday, July 2nd, 2009 at Noon for all attendees. The site closes at 5 p.m. on Sunday, July 5.
- Gate fees are: (US) $15 for adult (18+) members. (US) $7.50 for Youths (9-17). Free for Children (8 and under). (US) $45 Family Cap. (US) $3 NMS applies to all adult non members. Make checks payable to SCA, Inc.; Kingdom of An Tir.
- There is potable water in containers on site, but no running water or electrical power. There will be RV Parking.
- Arts and Sciences Classes are being arranged by Countess Elisabeth Rosignol (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- THERE WILL BE A SHOWER TRUCK! To alleviate the cost of such a marvelous but expensive service, tokens costing $1.00 each will be available for purchase at the gate.
Autocrat: Dame Brighid Ross email@example.com
Lazy J Moore Ranch
96029 Euchre Creek Rd.
Gold Beach , OR 97444
Directions to Site:
Lazy J Moore Ranch, 96029 Euchre Creek Gold Beach OR. Beware of congestion at the turn off from Hwy 101.
From the North: Make your best way to Port Orford Oregon. Head south from Port Orford on Hwy 101 approx 16 miles. Last milepost seen is 316. You turn left on to Ophir road just before you would reach milepost 317. Then turn left onto Euchre Creek road. Follow road to site, approx 1 mile. From the South: Make your best way to Gold Beach Oregon. Head north out of Gold Beach on Hwy 101 for approx 11 miles to milepost 317. Turn right on to Ophir road. Turn left onto Euchre Creek road. Follow road to site, approx 1 mile.