Ukranian American Youth Association Resort
47890 Bursley Rd
Wellington OH, 44090
Approximately 35 miles South-West of Cleveland, OH
You can print off and fill out a Family waiver form in advance for your convenience and to keep the line at the gate moving quickly. Note site fee is capped at 2 Adults & 2 Children for families.
The only reservation is a paid reservation. Please make checks payable to SCA Inc - Barony of the Cleftlands, and include your membership number or a copy of your membership card. Non members will be subject to the $3 surcharge imposed by SCA, Inc.
The gate will be closed from 12 midnight Friday until 8am Saturday then open 8am until 3pm Saturday.
Pre-Registrations must be RECEIVED by the gate keeper by June 1st. If pre-registration has not reached the gatekeeper before the event, the individual will be charged full gate price at check in, and the missing check will be mailed back when it is received.
- Heavy Weapons combat, including a Friday Night Torchlight Tourney
- Youth Combat
- Thrown Weapons
- Dancing! Western English Country and Middle Eastern. Including a middle-eastern Hafla Saturday night.
- A Bardic circle
- Plenty of classes
- Brewer's roundtable and tasting. Bring your Mead! Site is dripping wet.
- Tavern open for breakfast
- Swimming - at your own risk! Stay within the roped off swimming area! Swimming outside of the roped area will be grounds for removal from the event.
- Shopping in the shade! Merchants are welcome, please pre-register through the merchant coordinator. Bring your own tables and tents.
- A Royal Court
From the North East: West of Cleveland, I-480 intersects I-80(The Ohio Turnpike). At that point it continues west-southwest as Ohio Rt 10. Take Rt 10 until it changes to Rt 20 (~16mi). Take Rt 20 to the intersection of Rt 58(~3mi). Turn Left/South onto Rt 58. Stay on Rt 58 11 miles - through Wellington and past Findley State Park. Turn Right/West onto Bursley Road. The Ukranian American Youth Assoc. Resort is 1.75 miles from Rt 58, on the right side.
From the North West:Take 80/90 east to exit 140, Oberlin Rt 58. Take Rt 58 south, drive about 5 miles through Oberlin and Wellington and past Findley State Park. Turn Right/West onto Bursley Road. The Ukranian American Youth Assoc. Resort is 1.75 miles from Rt 58, on the right side.
From the West and South: Take your best route to I-71 North, take the US 250 exit (exit 186) towards Ashland/Wooster. Turn Left (west) onto US 250 West. Take the US 42 North/US 250 exit (right). At the US 42 North/US 250 split make a left to continue on US 250. Turn Left onto OH 58. Take OH 58 approximately 18 miles to Bursley Road. Turn Left onto Bursley, go approx 1.5 miles and the camp will be on the right.