When: Feburary 21, 2009
Troll opens at 8:00am - Site closes promptly at 5:00pm
Where: Knights of Columbus Hall, 3053 Leeman Ferry Rd Sw, Huntsville, AL 35801
Directions: Directions: I-65 exit 340 to I-565 east toward Huntsville then Memorial Parkway South, Exit Bob Wallace going southwest (right turn), 1st left onto Leeman Ferry, Hall is on left.
Classes confirmed at this time:
- Fibulae: The Period Safety Pins
- Bog coat
- Lost Wax Casting: Yes YOU Can!!!
- STA6503 Hairstyles of the Italian Renaissance
- Elizabethan women's clothing
- Hands-on Cartridge Pleating
- Basic Bobbin Lace
- Heraldry for Youth
- The History of Coursing in the SCA
- What is the Coursing Guild
- How to become a Luremaster or Houndsmaster
- How to Beg, Borrow and Steal for an SCA Feast
- Grand Chiefs - Who are they and how do you become one
- Handwashing and Scents in the Middle Ages
Non-members add $3. Per Kingdom Law no family will pay more than the cost of 3 adult members so long as the children are age 15 and under AND are members.
No feast will be served but feel free to bring your lunch and share in the fellowship. Many, many food options are available in the vicinity of the hall – fast food and not so fast
Full details on our website....
Or contact me directly at Nuala1056@aol.com