When: The hall opens at 4:00pm with appetizers at 4:30 followed with the first remove at 5:30.
Placerville Shakespeare Club
2940 Bedford Ave.
- Breads, butters, cheeses, vegetables, cold waters.-
- Soup Course
- Mediterranean flat bread, Vegetable soup. (Vegetarian)-
- Chicken Course
-Rich chicken with heavy broth of fungi and leeks; well bedded on cracked grain.-
- Pork Course
-Pulled pork shredded in a savory ale sauce.- -Apple, onion and cranberry compote.-
- Beef Course
-Roasted beef in mild pepper wine sauce with root vegetables.- -Served with spinach tart, celery and leeks.-
-Custard with berries and fruit.- -Sweet oatmeal cakes.-
-Donations accepted for soft drinks, wine and beer served in the tavern. Milk and fruit juice are complimentary for children.-
- The "Asha Belly Dancers" from the Silver Desert region.-
- The Sarpika Dance Troupe of the Mountain's Gate area.-
- A special featured solo dance performer!
- Wandering Lute player.
- Choral performances.
- Live recorder music.
- Our own Mountain's Gate Players performing Choral Readings for your enjoyment.
- Come sit by the fire in our Shire Tavern and indulge us with song and poetry.
From west take Hwy 50 to Placerville. At the third light turn left onto Bedford Ave., veer left immediately. From the east turn right onto Bedford at the first light as you come in on Hwy 50.
Parking -Just turn off Hwy. 50 at Bedford Avenue and immediately veer left onto Spring St. parallel to Bedford. You will come to our own parking lot at the corner of Spring St. and Pleasant St. The lot is directly behind the Shakespeare Hall.
Tickets "Purchase Now"
-Tickets are $20 for SCA members , $25 for the general public, and $15 for those 6-15 yrs. old. -Available on-line "Purchase Now"
-Autocrat - Geoffrey of Clan Fergus email@example.com