While site information remains in process, the Kingdom A&S Officer would like to provide information about this event.
There will be no feast for this event, to allow people travel time
Pre-Registration will be required for both competition and Queen's Prize on Sunday, March 29th by midnight. Rules for Kingdom A & S (subject to change) can be found along with the list of division & categories and pre-registration forms on the Kingdom A & S web page.
The competition and Queen's Prize will each have their own registration tables at the event in addition to gate.
Kingdom A&S Competition:
- Research Papers must be completed and emailed to the Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences by the competition pre-registration deadline.
- Entries must be on site and checked in by 9:00 am and ready to be judged by 10:00 am.
- This year only, entrant does NOT need to be present to enter, but is highly encouraged.
- For all those who are entering Kingdom A&S competition for the very first time will be required to have a sponsor.
- The sponsor must have participated or judged the Kingdom A&S Competition in the past. The sponsor will be required to guide the entrant by providing information about the entry itself and pros and cons of competing. Further guidelines will be introduced at a later date.
- Documentation is required.
- Entries must be at a completed state.
Queen's Prize Tourney is a mentoring and learning opportunity for artisans in the Outlands. All categories are welcome and all levels of skill are encouraged to enter.
- Must be sponsored by a Master or Mistress of the Laurel, Lady of the Rose or a Flower of the Outlands.
- Minimal Documentation is required.
- Entrant does NOT need to be present to enter
- Entrant is REQUIRED to enjoy the learning and creative process.
- Aid the entrant in getting their project completed and assisting with documentation.
- Ensure that the entry is set up at the site if the entrant cannot attend.
- Bring a nice gift ("prize") for an entrant. One gift per number of person(s) you sponsor, you will be gifting to someone you have not sponsored.
- Be available at some point throughout the day to admire the entries and provide feedback to the artisans.
- As this is not a competition, you will NOT be judging. Commentary sheets will be available to share thoughts and idea, but assigned commentary will not be provided.
Further information about Kingdom A&S Event and Kingdom A&S Competition Rules will be coming soon. If you have any questions, about the event please contact M. Tana a l'Esprit Fort, Kindgom A&S Officer.
Lady Kimberly Blackwood