The Champion and Lady of Golden Rivers invite you to join them as they celebrate the founding of Golden Rivers. Enjoy an auction, singing, story telling as we sample foods that are from not one, but several countries in Western Europe!
Carmichael Park Community Clubhouse
5750 Grant Ave
Carmichael CA 95608
The hall opens at 5 p.m. and closes at 10 p.m. This is a DRY site.
Only 80 Tickets are available at $15.00 for adults (Plus $3.00 NMS) $10 for children 5 -12 under 5 free. No tickets will be sold at the door. Tickets are available from the autocrat and Danae Fitzroberts (Hobbit).
Autocrat of the Hall: Anastasia Grindstead of Raven Oak email@example.com
From Interstate 80 Reno. Take the Madison Ave Exit to the West and follow to Manzanita Ave. turn Right and follow to Grant Ave turn Right. The entrance to the Park parking lot is approx 1/2 block down on the Left.
From Hwy 50, exit at Watt Ave. North. Turn Right onto Marconi Ave. Go to Fair Oaks Blvd, turn Left. Continue to Grant Ave turn Left, the entrance to the Park parking lot is approx 1/2 block down on the Left.
Head Cook Francesca Maria Lucrezia Saracini da Palermo and her fine staff present for your enjoyment:
- Italy- antipasto Olives artichoke hearts cheese bread butter
- Ravioli della zucca – fat little ravioli stuffed with savory pumpkin served under a sweetened butter sauce
- The Middle East- Tikka Masala – Chicken in mild savory curry sauce served with rice.
- German- Apfel angefüllte Schweinekoteletts- Apple Stuffed pork medallions with steamed carrots
- France- Ragoût de Boeuf – Savory beef stew with root vegetables
- British Isles - Dessert – Poached pears and sweet cream
Province of Golden Rivers (Carmichael, California)