Join us as old world powers vie for new world riches. Fight for control of a frontier village, and explore new culinary delights as old world tastes meet new world ingredients.
Camp Cedar Valley
Boy Scout Road
Viola AR 72583
Meredythe Alba McRegan
Juliana Bonnaire de Cherbourg
Juan Carlos Santiago y Benevidez
The Site is Discreetly Wet, No Original Containers Please
Please bring your feast gear
Register using ACCEPS
Point your browser to http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php and select your Kingdom then "Small Gray Bear - Diamond Wars XXIII" as the event. Or Mail Reservations to:
A responsible adult must present proper notarized consent forms for all accompanying minors, not attending with their parent or legal guardian. Minor Consent forms can be found in the Gleann Abhann Forms Library under the "Sherriff" heading.
- Heavy & Light Tournaments on Friday
- Heavy & Light Melees on Saturday
- Melees will be fought at Barenlager, including:
- Capture the Flag in the Woods (Timed)
- Destructive Gate Breach (Timed)
- Item Retrieval in Barn (Timed)
- Flag Raising (Timed)
- Royal Round and IKAC- Saturday Morning
- Fun Shoots & Throws Saturday Afternoon
Arts & Sciences
- Open competition to all categories (except research papers).
- Entries submitted between 9am-11am at Feast Hall.
- Judging on Saturday Afternoon.
- Documentation required for all entries (except SCA Life).
- Prize to highest scoring novice entry.
10am - 5pm on Friday
10am - 4pm on Saturday
Classes include brewing, culinary/herbal, fiber, and customs of the time
10 - 12 and 1 - 4 Friday and Saturday, at the Feast Hall patio
Directions from Ash Flat to Viola
Travel west on US 412/62 for 26 miles Turn left at AR-223 in Viola, AR
Directions from Mountain Home to Viola
Travel east on US 412/62 for 26 miles Turn right at AR-223 in Viola, AR
Directions from Viola to Cedar Valley
Travel south for 1.7 miles Turn right at Flora Cemetary Road Travel west for 1 mile Camp entrance is on the left Location:
Barony of Small Gray Bear (Viola Arkansas)