The Barony of An Crosiare & The Shire of Castlemere present Michaelmas Scriptorium October 10-12, 2008.
6765 Immokalee Road
Keystone Heights, FL 32656
Site opens at 4pm on Friday and Closes at 10am on Sunday
Theme: Celts vs Romans
Lord Jebe Kerait
2 Night = $ 27.00; 1 Night =$ 15.00; Day Trip = $ 12.00 Feast = $10 and includes Friday Night Traveler’s Feast, Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, & Feast Non-Members add $3.00 fee
* No family charged more than three adult fees.
* Make checks payable to: Society for Creative Anachronism – Barony of An Crosiare
* Please provide proof of membership and include driver's license number on the back of your check.
* Merchants are welcome, please contact the Event Steward for further information.
* Minors not accompanied by parent or legal guardian must bring a notarized "Minor Child 's Event Waiver" and a notarized "Minor Child's Medical & Travel Consent".
* Please make sure that all MINOR WAIVERS have both halves signed and notarized.
* No Animals on site except for service animals
Participate in the many Activities & Lysts:
* Feast of Roman Delights
* Torch Light Tourney Friday Night by Lord Vanya Volkovich
* Heavy Weapons Tourney with Melees to follow by Lord Vanya Volkovich
* Light Weapons Tourney by Lord Trapon
* Youth Tourney by Lady Rhonna
* Archery by Mar of Unst
* Dancing by Lady Emer ni Maebdh
* Scriptorium Classes
* Children’s Activities by Lady Emer ni Maebdh and Bethany
* And don’t forget to have a good time
Lady Thalassa Knossos
Master Rurik Petrovitch Stoianov OL, OP
An ingredients list is provided for each dish being served so that the populace can make informed decisions regarding their dietary needs.
Barony of An Crosiare & The Shire of Castlemere (Keystone Heights, Florida)