* (horse-racing-msg) Period horse racing.
* (horses-bib) A bibliography on medieval and ancient horses by Master Magnus Malleus.
* (Sharpng-Tools-art) "Sharpening Tools" by Master Tamlene ap Guidgen.
* (Ital-Ren-Dce-art) "Italian Renaissance Dance for Dummies" by Rosina del Bosco Chiaro.
* (fried-cheese-msg) Period fried cheese recipes.
* (pot-holders-msg) Period and modern pot holders.
* (16C-Tomato-art) "Sixteenth Century Italian and Spanish Tomato References" by Johnnae llyn Lewis, Helewyse de Birkestad, and Brighid ni Chiarain.
* (Pennsic-Prep-art) "A Newcomer's Guide for Pre-Pennsic Prep" by Lady Meliora Leuedai de Ardescote.
* (Care-o-Prvies-art) "On the Care and Feeding of the Wild Porta- Privy" by Lord Iain mac Caradoc.
* (cmp-courteses-art) "Camping Courtesies" by Baroness Dana Mac an Ghabhann.
Under SCRIBAL ARTS:
* (Herald-Scribe-art) "Heraldry and the Scribe" by Master Giles de Laval.
* (Images-o-East-art) "Images of the East" by Master Hrolf Herjolfssen.
Here are some of the files which have had significant additions this last
* cheese-msg Medieval cheese. Recipes.
* butter-msg Period butter. Making butter. Butter churns.
* camp-showers-msg Camp shower ideas for outside SCA events.
* comfits-msg Period candied spices and seeds. Recipes.
* fd-Spain-msg Food of medieval Spain. Cookbooks.
* languages-msg Sources for learning Anglo-Saxon, Latin.
* onions-msg Period onions. Scallions, shallots. recipes.
* online-ckbks-msg Online versions of period cookbooks.
* pottery-msg Medieval pottery, kilns. modern equivalents.
Stefan's Florilegium has been an ongoing effort for the past thirteen years. The collection of articles contains articles and information taken from newsgroups, mail lists and submissions that have been organized into categories for easy reference. A complete copy of the filelist is available from THLord Stefan by email or in Word and text formats. Submissions are welcome. Contact information:
To view Stefan's Florilegium, click on our header.