The Barony of Mag Mor presents: Cattle Raids XIII: The Scottish versus The English August 22-24, 2008
Note: All cabin spaces have been reserved. Feast reservations still available!
Site: Riverside Park, 717 238th Street, Milford, NE 68405 (same location as Spring 2008 Crown Tourney)
Directions to site:
Take your best route to Interstate 80 in the vicinity of Lincoln, Nebraska. Site is approximately 20 minutes west of Lincoln, NE. Travel west on I-80 to Exit 382. Go south, toward Milford, NE for a little less than 2.5 miles.
Site is on your right. There is a large "Riverside" sign, in addition to SCA signs.
Sorry - No pets allowed on site
Site will open at 6:00pm on Friday, August 22nd and closes at noon on Sunday, August 24th.
- FIGHTING, FIGHTING AND MORE FIGHTING! - "Mounted Bastard Sword” Tourney, Boar Hunt, Melees
- EQUESTRIAN ACTIVITIES! - Uber Raider Equestrian Tourney!
- ARTS AND SCIENCE COMPETITIONS - "Sheep in any medium OR any medium sheep."
- ARTISAN SHOW AND TELL - sponsored by HL Natalya Alekseya Vasilova
- A&S CLASS - Eleanor Deyeson, instructor.
- BARDIC COMPETITION: "The Best of the Bards" - perform your best work - no limitations!
- CHILDREN'S ACTIVITIES AND GAMES - sponsored by HE Mistress Vasilla
- The elevation of HL Nicolete de Saint Denis to the Order of the Pelican
Adults:$10.00 plus $3.00 non-member fee
Kids 5 - 12: $5.00
Kids under 5: Free
Family cap $40.00
CABINS: $5 per bed per night
(dorm style, air-conditioned Visitors Center)
Please send cabin reservations to the co-autocrats. Contact information appears at the bottom of this page.
MERCHANTS: no fee, bring own covering and tables.
A sumptuous feast prepared by Eulalia, feast steward - Click here for menu Seating limited to 100
Cost: $ 9.00
Pre-Paid Feast reservations should be mailed to the co-autocrats, Lady Emelye Tayte & HL Murdoch MacFarlane.
A LUNCH TIME INN WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 11:30AM TO 1:30PM - Inn Menu
Checks to be made payable to: SCA, Inc. Barony of Mag Mor
CONTACT INFO FOR CO-AUTOCRATS, HL Murdoch MacFarlane & Lady Emelye Tayte:
Barony of Mag Mor (Milford, Nebraska)