Tournaments Illuminated Advertising Rep
Reports to TI Editor
- Selling advertising inside the SCA's own Tournaments Illuminated magazine.
- Networking and promoting the TI magazine within the SCA to SCA merchants.
- Creating marketing materials and advising on our advertising rate card.
- Generating a target list of industries, groups, organizations, and merchants.
- Maintaining advertising accounts.
This position is seeking individuals who have some solid advertising or direct outside sales experience with publications. Individuals must be able to prospect clients within the SCA as well as in related recreation,reenactment, and historical groups. Prospecting from Renaissance Fair related publications or other groups that promote historical combat will beimportant. Applicants must feel comfortable "selling" value of SCA members/TI subscribers and presenting a client-focused opportunity, and be able to handle objections. Must have a passion for the SCA. Must have good oral and written communication skills and be able to create basic marketing materials via PowerPoint or Word.
Those interested in the Position of Advertising Rep should submit their SCA and modern era resumes to email@example.com by December 1, 2008.
Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.
Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
Milpitas, CA 95036
You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for Creative Anachronism , Inc. Permission is granted to reproduce this announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic mailing lists.