Her Majesty, Branwyn, is a great lover of the Bardic Arts! As such, she hereby invites Bards, jongleurs, story-tellers, skalds, and others of the Bardic persuasion, to visit Aethelmearc Royal Encampment in the evenings at Pennsic to ply their trade!
The following evenings are set aside specifically for Bardic activity (all begin at oh-dark-30 and end at about 11 PM):
- Wednesday, July 30th - Viscount Sir Haakon Oaktall & Viscountess Eleanor of Waldren's Anniversary Celebration & Bardic Circle
- Friday, August 1st - OPEN MIKE: FILK..... filk songs only... Bring Your Best... The Khatun is very fond of filk.
- Saturday, August 2nd - OPEN MIKE: STORY TELLING!.... shaggy dogs, period stories, "No Shit, There I Was" -- bring it on!
- Monday, August 4th - The Aethelmearc Party & Reception: Her Majesty asks that many prformers & DRUMMERS & DANCERS in particular come to entertain at this celebration of Sylvan Aethelmearc.
- Tuesday, August 5th - Lord Snaebjorn's Bawdy Bardic.
- Thursday, August 7th - The Annual Aethelmearc Bardic Get-Together. Gather round the circle & bring your best.... hosted by the absent Sylvan Bard (or his representative)
- Friday, August 8th - The Last Night: OPEN MIKE..... bring your beer, your booze, your best & celebrate the last official night of the War!
HER MAJESTY CORDIALLY INVITES PERFORMERS OF ALL PERSUASIONS ... PLEASE COME TO AETHELMEARC ROYAL & ENJOY!
Posted in service,
FRIDRIKR, Sylvan Bard of Fair Aethelmearc