Join with Their Excellencies Otto and Lizbetta as they celebrate the anniversary of Barony of Atenveldt. In addition it is time consider the courtly graces and choose a couple who are the personification of these things as your new Lord and Lady of Love.
Saturday, June 28th 2008; 12-6pm
Kerr Cultural Center, 6110 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale AZ 85253 (west side of Scottsdale Rd, next to Renaissance Resort, before Lincoln Drive)
Fees - $12 for SCA members (+ $3.00 surcharge for non-members) $5 for youth 5-17 years, free for under 5's
Light refreshments are included in your site fee.
In addition to court we will celebrate the traditions of the barony with the following activities:
- Bring your items of historical significance (scrolls, regalia, photos) for display - nothing is too small, these are the traditions of your barony and all are important.
- There will be a subtly competition based on any heraldry of the barony (includes populace badge).
- A scavenger hunt will decide the new Lord and Lady of Love - you and your partner will be talking to other gentles at the event as you seek the answers.
Event stewards are Master Seamus McDaid and Dame Anita de Challis. Please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The stewards are seeking help with the following:
- Do you have BoA items of history or memorabilia? Please contact us.
- We need information on baronial traditions/events/personalities/locations to write the scavenger hunt. We need your 'wild' stories - verbal recollections are great, we can then write questions.
Barony of Atenveldt (Scottsdale Arizona)