Lady Moira writes:
This morning (May 14, 2008) my 1990 Plymouth Grand Voyager van was stolen with all of mine and Aine's gear in it. I also still had loaded the greencloak gear. I am going to post a list here so hopefully many eyes be able to catch any of the stuff if it comes up on e-bay or Craig's List.
Thank you everyone for your assistance.
So here goes:
- 1 french bell wedge pavillion white with blue edged dags on the top
- 1 canvas bag with stakes, hammer and sledge hammer
- 1 green and yellow bc type sunshade
- 1 brown pleather bag with ropes stakes and sledge hammer
- blue canvas directors chair
- blue metal framed folding camp chair
- various flags tabards baldrics with the crossed trumpets
- heraldic coloring books
- plastic folding table 2x4
- 2 8x10 burgundy rugs
- 8x10 brown rug
- 2 coleman sleeping bags
- 2 double high single air mattresses
- wooden feast gear with our names on the back
- 1 Eddie Bauer tent
- green canvas duffle bag with 4 3'tall portable holes and 12 pieces of pvc pipe
- wooden tv tray
I know that most of this stuff is not going to hit any list. If you by chance see any of it though could you contact me and then the cops. I am currently waiting for them to make a report.
Thanks everyone again.
Aine ingen Fhinn